Lo siento pero... otro top, bastante curioso, VH1 realizó la semana pasada una encuesta en la que reguntaban por la mejor frase de la historia del pop. Éste es el top 10
1. U2 – One “One Life, With Each Other Sisters, Brothers”
2. The Smiths – How soon is Now “So You Go, And You Stand On Your Own, And You Leave On Your Own, And You Go Home, And You Cry, And You Want To Die”
3. Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit “I Feel Stupid And Contagious, Here We Are Now, Entertain Us”
4. Bob Marley – Redemption Song “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds, Have no fear for atomic energy, Cause none of them can stop the time”
5. Coldplay – Yellow “look At The Stars, Look How They Shine For You”
6. Eminem – Lose Yourself “Look, If You Had One Shot Or One Opportunity, To Seize Everything You Ever Wanted, One Moment, Would You Capture It Or Just Let It Slip?”
7. Robbie Williams – Angels “And Through It All She Offers Me Protection, A Lot Of Love And Affection, Whether I’m Right Or Wrong”
8. The Who – My Generation “Hope I Die Before I Get Old”
9. Radiohead – Creep “I’m A Creep, I’m A Weirdo, What The Hell Am I Doing Here? I Don’t Belong Here”
10. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On “Father, Father, We Don’t Need To Escalate, You See, War Is Not The Answer, For Only Love Can Conquer Hate”

No sabría por donde empezar... One es la canción más aburrida de U2 y la letra pues no me parece que tenga nada especial, han escuchado poco reggae estos de VH1. No tengo autoridad moral para meterme con Los Smiths así que está bien, además How Soon is Now es una buena canción. Me llaman la atención Nirvana y Eminem... queda claro de qué pais han venido la mayoría de los votos ¿no? Yellow de Coldplay está en el 5 y estoy de acuerdo: Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones//Turning into something beautiful... es una de mis preferidas. Creep de Radiohead en el 9 y el mítico estribillo.
Yo añadiría:
Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings: despite all my rage i'm still just a rat in a cage
Above & Beyond - No One On Earth: Take me home// in time love me like one of your own//Take me home with you //no one on earth knows me like you do
Armin Van Buuren - Shivers: World dont turn around, music makes no sound //¿where's the sweetness found when love is gone??

0 comentarios: