LoVe is in the air...





Logan: Alone again?
Veronica: Naturally.[N]
Logan: I, uh, I know the feeling.
Veronica: You? Host of the greatest private replacement prom ever? I'm sure you could have your pick of the bimbos.
[awkward pause] I really like this song.
Logan: You know, I'm surprised, Veronica. As a keen observer of the human condition, I thought you saw through people better than that. Bimbos? That's not me anymore.
Veronica: [scoffs] So, what are you like now?
Logan: You know, tortured. Ever since I had my heart broken.
Veronica: Hannah really did do a number on you, huh?
Logan: Come on, you know I'm not talking about Hannah. [Veronica looks at him, astonished] I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.
Veronica: Epic how?
Logan: Spanning years, and continents. Lives ruined and blood shed. Epic! [pause] But summer's almost here, and we won't see each other at all. And then you'll leave town, and then... it's over.
Veronica: Logan...
Logan: I'm sorry... about last summer. You know, if I could do it over...
Veronica: Come on. Ruined lives? Bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy. [tries to kiss her, but she pulls away.]
Veronica: I have to go. I have... to go.


Aaaal palo!!!
Increíble. Cada vez que aparecen juntos en la pantalla, desprenden una química que apenas parece poder contenerse. Y esta escena en concreto ha sido bestial, con la canción de fondo describiendo lo que ellos no han llegado a explicar con palabras.
Que tensión y que todo!!... para que al final Vero haga la típica 3/14, o La Cobra como llaman algunos ;)
Diosss que capítulo.
Y los 2 que quedan para terminar la temporada tienen que ser de ordago, si finalmente se resuelven todas las tramas: Quién está detrás del accidente del autobús? y el robo del Maletín? Dónde está Duncan? Pero la única certeza es que...



Honey, Can't Run Away From LoVe !!!

0 comentarios: